Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm afraid my bleeding heart wife is going to bleed us dry?

My wife has several family members who are very lazy and have no ambition. They are on welfare and use everyone around them. I have stood tough to try to protect us from them using us - but little by little my wife gives in to their sob stories. She gives any amount of money they want in cash with no explantion. She buys endless gifts that they demand. Usually they guilt trip her that she doesnt love them if she doesnt do it. I have tried to explain that she is not doing them any favors - that she is enabling them. We also talked about how giving all that we earn away will cause us to never get ahead in life. Through all this - I am starting to look like a bad guy because I dont buy into the guilt. I'm getting the vibe that I'm seen as insensative and heartless. What do you think? What should I do? I'm an honest hardworking guy - I'm finding it hard to be in a world of guilt and using, negative people.

I'm afraid my bleeding heart wife is going to bleed us dry?
End this now. If need be, take her name off the checking account. She will ruin you financially. If she really wants to help these people, she should say no. What she is doing is like buying a drunk booze.@
Reply:If it were me--put a stop to it right now.If your wife respects you and loves you she will respect your wishes.its one thing to help family, you are suppose to do that.but when they start taking advantage thats it STOP.

football cleats shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment