Friday, November 18, 2011

Why are so many bleeding heart liberal women on this forum.?

Why are there so many women on here defending liberal agendas.. are white women in on something us white guys dont know...





Is it really such a horrible thing that I say I'm proud to be white... shitt crusify me for thinking my race has contributed so much to mankind...accuse of not being politicly correct and pointing out the obvious..that black people are a burdun on are economy,,they drain the welfare system,, and a kid every year..they rob.. steal..and kill and the statictics clearly reveal all of this so why bother denying it...





Are white women in some kind of secret consperacy to oust the White man from what hes worked so hard for....


are white women Anti white male.... it seams as if they along with the aclu and several rights groups such as latino and black orginazation insist on making are life a living hell?





white women have become such a desgrace,,for the white community it aint even funny... We give them equal right and they just spit in our face just like blacks

Why are so many bleeding heart liberal women on this forum.?
ok ... what is it about being a white male that makes you think it's just so damn hunky dory ... personally I am a PERSON FIRST .. THEN I AM A GENDER ... then it breaks off into other areas .. like being a wife and mother and a full time Public servant .. the MOST unimportant thing to me ABOUT me .. is the colour ( or rather lack there of ) of my skin ....





I DON'T NEED to wear the colour of my skin as a badge of honour .. is there nothing ELSE about yourself you have pride in ... OTHER than SOMETHING you had NO CONTROL of being ???





explain to me WHY being white makes YOU better than ANYBODY else and I might understand what the hell you are whining about.
Reply:I must say, I partially agree with the asker. White women (myself excluded) have purposly lowered their intellegence, skill, and morality of lifestyle to conform with that of the modern african-american man. They have even - pardon me for saying so - lowered their driving skills! Report It


skin rash

No comments:

Post a Comment