Monday, April 27, 2009

Bleeding heart!?

i happen to be in love wit this gal she's bn my galfriend for a year and three months now. the problem is i cant visit my gal and neither can she coz her relatives talk too much. we only meet when she has been sent somewhere and spares sometime to c me. this arrangengent hasnt been appealing to me so i told her i realy wnted to be visiting her coz i wnted a galfriend and not a phone friend. she told me i was making things hard for her so i started thinking of leaving her. a few weeks ago she stopped corresponding wit me and when i asked y she hasnt been in touch, she told me she will visit me one of the days coz she wants to talk about us and that the wants to get somethg off her chest smthg thats hit me badly. ive jst realised how much i love her and if she says we break up i thk it will hit me badly coz already i can hardly sleep.what should i do coz i want to be sein my gal whnever i fill like. i call her but she never calls back and she has stopped writing messages to me help pliz

Bleeding heart!?
Doesn't sound like you guys have much of a relationship right now if you never see each other and don't call. Maybe it would be best to find someone who can give you what you want.
Reply:distant relationships dont always work and it looks like she doesnt want to put in the effort to make it work. hopefully what she has to tell you is nothing bad. but expect it because so far this doesnt look good.


No comments:

Post a Comment