Monday, November 16, 2009

How does a woman recover from a 2year relationship which left her with 2 toddlers and a bleeding heart?

I am so sorry for what you are going through. My husband left me with a 6month old and a year and a half year old. What is worse, he only saw the children when he had a new girlfriend.


After separating, I concentrated on raising my children in a loving enviornment. The problem was that 25 years ago, they did not have all of the support systems that they have today.


P L E A S E, for your childrens sake, find help with support groups, social groups, or mental health workers. ALL Anon (spelling ? A A for family) helped but I did not fond them until the children were teens.Whatever, do not attempt to handle your heartbreak and children by yourself. Of course, the greatest way to survive is through prayer.


Do not try to mend your broken heart with another man. You will not only endanger yourself, but your children more.


God Bless You

How does a woman recover from a 2year relationship which left her with 2 toddlers and a bleeding heart?
keep your friends close, your family even closer, and focus on the fact that you have two precious babies whose worlds revolve around you. Its a hard road ahead, but you'll find a lot of people who are willing to be there and comfort you when you need it.


One of my friends told me the cure to a broken heart was 4 gallons of ice cream (eaten over an extended period of time), half a dozen girl power movies, and a few nights of drunken debauchery. In your case I'll add hugs and kisses from your babies:-) Good luck sweetie


No comments:

Post a Comment