Monday, November 16, 2009

What really made Princess Diana that great? I mean in reality, w/o all the bleeding heart PC critique?

She was one of the many short lived flings of Prince Charles, only she ended up married to him. She was a shop-a-holic pampered b*tch throughout the 80's and the early 90's and when her fortune started going dim she made half-@ssed humanitarian efforts toward solving the popular social problems and got a lot of good PR for it. When ya look back on it, she didn't really do anything too different than what Hollywood celebs like Angelina Jolie are doing now. She was just a pioneer of faking she cared and getting more attention than she warranted for it. What's your thought on the matter though? What really made her special beside being one of the only hobbies of Prince Charles' disgusting and voracious sexual appetite to get him hitched?

What really made Princess Diana that great? I mean in reality, w/o all the bleeding heart PC critique?
Well for me it was that smoking hot body of hers! I mean really who could resist sleeping with a woman who looks that good. I know I couldn't.

computer security

No comments:

Post a Comment